Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Spring (in a nutshell...)

 Out for a walk (January 22)
 Brrr...I'm glad I have this cozy sweatshirt!
 Louie hanging out at our little neighborhood park (February 11)
 Yaya brought me the best little tea set when she came to visit! (March 31)
Hanging with my Papa! (April 5)
 Playing the guitar takes lots of practice! (April 6)
 Happy Easter! (April 8)
 I went egg hunting at my school with Mama! (April 15)
 Being an artist takes lots of practice and concentration. (April 17)
This is my first school photo! (May 9)
 This is later after my school photo...
 My Papa made me the best swing when we went camping! (May 18)
It was sooo much fun to swing on my swing!
 My Papa showed me how to roast marshmallows - YUMMY!
This is my family - TEAM KENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.