Thursday, August 26, 2010

Maddie's 1st Birthday!

I am a big ONE year old!!!

My YaYa got a special Birthday outfit made just for me. There was no mistaking that this was MY party!

She even got me a fancy jacket and pants to match so I would not get cold.

I did not like it when Mama and Papa tried to make me eat cake!

I much preferred to feed the cake to them!

After a long, exciting party I was happy to chill out in my Papa's arms before bed.

The next day I got to open some presents. OMG - You would not believe the wonderful books, plants, quilts, and other things that I got!

Another special gift from my YaYa was a handmade, monogrammed Cambodian Infant Anklet. It makes a happy jingle when I move around so Mama and Papa can keep track of me.

Hehe - I am already thinking of the books I will buy with this gift card to Borders from my Grandma Sharon and Scott. So excited to go shopping!

Whoa - I have a lot of reading to do thanks to my Vama, Auntie Katie, Uncle Brannon, Jordan, and Emma. This should keep me busy for a while...


This is the beautiful dress I got from my Grandpa & Grammie Helen. It's a little big but I will be able to fit in it soon since I'm growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.